Tuition and Services
Are you or your child interested in piano lessons? Contact us to schedule a complimentary lesson. We use this time to get to know one another and to see if Little Bird Music is a good fit for the student, parent, and teacher.
All lessons are customized to the individual and take place weekly on a month-to-month commitment basis. Preschool piano lessons are either 15 or 30 minutes, depending on the teacher's recommendation (for the youngest students, 15 minutes is often the perfect length). For all other students ages five and older, the teacher will suggest a 30-, 45-, or 60-minute session. The teacher works with families to assess the best situation for each individual student.
Monthly tuition is calculated based on approximately four lessons per month over the 10-month school year (September through June). Please note, however, that a 10-month commitment is not required. Depending on how the calendar falls, some months will have more lessons than others, averaging four lessons per month over the 10-month school year. Tuition remains the same each month of the school year.
- 15-minute weekly lessons ...................... $74/month (preschool piano only)
- 30-minute weekly lessons ...................... $144/month
- 45-minute weekly lessons ...................... $208/month
- 60-minute weekly lessons ...................... $256/month
Tuition is due at the first lesson of the month. Enrollment mid-month will be prorated. See our studio policies for information about late fees, payment methods, makeup lessons, ending lessons, holidays, and our cancellation policy.
Where do your tuition dollars go?
Here's what your monthly fees cover so you can better understand the services we provide for you:
- One-on-one time with the student
- Time spent planning and customizing student lessons, studio events, and recitals
- Communications with parents
- Student counseling and evaluation
- Studio supplies and pedagogical resources
- A high quality instrument and upkeep
- Teacher experience and formal education
- Teacher accomplishments, publications, and continued education
- Teacher participation in professional music organizations
- A friendly and supportive learning environment